Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aaaaand the third head finally shows up!

Well, as they say...better late than never! The guys have been getting on my case (and rightly so) to get over here and add to 3HT's new blog, so I felt it my duty to oblige my fellow troll heads. It's been busy lately with tons o' art being produced from the three of us. As I reflect on the art I've produced over this last year I've seen major room for improvement on my part and have since decided to start taking a little more time on my pieces so that hopefully this head turns out a better product. We'll see if that happens. ;)

As far as art of late from my own personal drawing table, I've started another "demon" piece involving that Prince of Demons...Demogorgon! Duh-duh-duuuuuuh! This is the biggest picture I've done to date coming in at a whoppin' 17" x 22".

Here's a couple of photos taken by my cruddy digital dinosaur of a camera of early stages of the Demogorgon pic...hope you enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Welcome on board Brian! The Demogorgon illo is looking good! You should have it finished tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH! I found your blog searching for others that had restored cb250rs' (good to see fellow vintage enthusiasts!) and the strange thing is that I've actually seen these drawings before... one of my friends posted them on our local forum a few days ago. It seems there mustn't be that many tubes in the internets after all. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that 2 people from Adelaide, South Australia have, in the last week, found your blog in two completely different ways.

    ReplyDelete